Monday, June 16, 2014

Posting on FB and not my blog

I realized that I was posting everything about my dogs on my FB page, and not posting them on my blog. I don't need to explain what I am posting, since this is for me, I am going to start posting more random blog entries and pictures.

"Things I never thought I would say, "Molly, stop licking the couch"."

She was licking a giant wet spot on the right side of my couch (which she always does), so this time I told her to get down, and go on her doggy bed. I think I will do that from now on, because I am tired of finding the wet surprise when I sit on the couch.

Not five minutes later, did I have to say to Bailey,  "Bailey, stop licking the humidifier".

::sigh::

Everything gets licked on when you have dogs. I guess I will take that over them peeing on everything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment