Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ohhhh Bailey! And Molly head butting me :(

When Bailey (and Molly) ask for a walk, they know to sit on the carpet near the front door, and we will leash them up. They're typically patient, wait for the command to move, and for us to open the door to go out. Lately, Bailey has been mixing it up, and what I thought was a one time thing, he has done about once a day. Instead of giving the door room to open, he instead runs to the door, forgets it isn't open, fails to stop, slides on the tile, and hits the door (not hard). I laughed the first time, but then a few days later, he did it again, and I of course laughed again. This doggy is so silly!!!

Then today, I am giving molly hugs and pets, then the next thing you know, she shoots straight up into my jaw! This has to be one of the worst hits to my face, ever. My jaw was swollen, it is still sore hours later, and I am can feel the dull ache in my chin. Boo hoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment