Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bailey and Broccoli

As I am sitting here, I was thinking about adding to the blog I have for the dogs, but I couldn't think of anything specific to write. I have stories, but nothing that jumps to the front of my mind.

As I was thinking this, Bailey walks up to the laundry basket I have near the washing machine, sits down and takes a sock out. I shriek, "Are you kidding me?", he drops the sock, looks at me, then grabs another and walks off with it!!!

He misbehaves when he doesn't get his way, right before this I was eating a bowl of broccoli, sharing it with him, but not fast enough as he was whining at me for more. Keep in mind, this was part of my lunch, but I always share with him, too. It's a veggie and it's good for him, why not?? Because we finished and I told him we're all done, his punishment for being done was to run off with socks.

I have Molly over here, just sitting on the couch, minding her own business, and being cute.

Vizsla's are not for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment